Did you ever think of putting up your own lemonade stand when you were a kid? Today’s feature shows how Tatiana made this sweet little dream a grand reality. The adorable birthday girl sure served a lot of fun and lemons at her very own lemon themed first birthday party! You’ll love how this party creatively used lemons to brighten up the celebration. No sour faces here, just smiles! Go on and explore Tatiana’s lemon farm through these photos by Sofie’s Studio Photography.
What we’re digging:
- No doubt the lemonade stand is one of our favorite details! It completes the whole lemon farm feel of the party. Plus, it’s where you’ll find all the yummy desserts and Tatiana’s birthday cake.
- Speaking of the cake, we can’t help but smile in delight while looking at Tatiana’s pink three-tiered birthday cake with lemons all over and a cute little lemon farm girl as the topper!
- Another great idea from this party is the kiddie tables designed as wooden crates. These totally added to the bright and fun lemon farm look of the event.
- The stage setup also caught our attention. I’m sure Tatiana and her guests loved posing for photos in front of the life-sized lemon cart and barn!
- Lemons, lemons, lemons! You won’t get tired of how this party creatively used lemons. These fruits were all over the place, with the plush lemon cushions and goody bags as favors, the miniature lemonade stands, barns, and baskets as centerpieces, and all the way down to the lemon-themed desserts.
Photographer: Sofie’s Studio Photography / Venue: The Orchard Golf and Country Club / Gowns: Boy Kastner Santos / Desserts: Buffet of Sweets by Ananta / Event Stylist: Party Bitz and Pieces / Entertainment: Alab Poi Fire and LED Dancers / Magic Bubble Show: Bubble Show Manila / Host: Clowning Around Manila / Favors: Zoe Design and Paperie / Coordinator: Candice Dy / Kiddie Activities: The Party Project