Get ready for an adventure in the clouds as Christian takes you up, up, and away in his travel themed birthday celebration! With its grand stage setup and A-plus planning and styling, everything about this party will make you feel like you’re flying first class. So, buckle up and check out the shots Pram and Cradle took below!
What we’re digging:
- Each guest was given their own little passport to take with them as tickets to be stamped at different rides, games, and food carts. These passports, designed by Papillon by La Belle Fête, were a creative way to complete the guests’ travel experience!
- Flourish and Frills really went above and beyond with styling the event! The blues in the stage setup, streamers, and table cloths, along with the white and gray balloons and the puffy white clouds made it look like the whole party was high up in the sky!
- The varying centerpieces, like ceramic and glass flower vases, geometric wooden plant holders, miniature hot air balloons and airplanes, and opened travel books, added an elegant touch to the tables.
- Christian’s pilot outfit, complete with a bow tie, suspenders, an aviator hat, and goggles, made the birthday boy look ready for take-off–just like the little Christian piloting a plane on top of his four-tiered birthday cake!
- The bright red of both the plane and hot air balloon on the cake added a great pop of color to go with the blues, whites, and golds already in the venue, too.
Photographer and Videographer: Pram and Cradle / Venue: Corinthian Gardens Clubhouse / Event Stylist: Flourish and Frills / Cake Baker: Bethany Dream Cakes / Catering: Clementine Catering / Desserts: Ice Pops Manila / Invitations and Stationery: Papillon by La Belle Fête / Lights and Sounds: DreamStage / Planner/Coordinator: La Belle Fête Weddings & Events / Booths: Color Play Happy, PhotoBooth by DjCoki