Welcome to Camp Rome! Today’s feature takes us to a luxury camping trip on the beach, topped with a feast by the sea, fun-filled games with family and friends, and the cutest woodland creatures. See how Rome’s birthday celebration put the “glam” in glamping with the photos taken by All About Firsts below!
What we’re digging:
- This camp themed beach party was a two-day event! Friends and family traveled together to celebrate Rome’s birthday and they definitely had a lot of fun under the sun.
- The all-white tepees and pastel blue and green decorations added to the celebration’s luxury, making the whole event look like a great comfy getaway. Pops of orange and pink in other decorations also kept the venue lively and bright!
- Camp Rome came with on-point forest themed styling: There was greenery for the stage, entryway setups, and the centerpieces, along with adorable standees of pine trees, campfires, and little woodland creatures. Rome’s birthday cake and desserts also really fit the theme and looked so delicious!
- A camping trip is never complete without a night under the stars. And Camp Rome had the prettiest setup of picnic tables under lanterns and fairy lights. There was also a line of wooden crates to act as tables so the kids could get comfy on the sand.
- Rome also had colorful flip-flops to give away as souvenirs for his guests. So, everyone was surely beach ready for the whole birthday celebration!
Photographer and Videographer: All About Firsts / Venue and Catering: La Luz Beach Resort / Event Stylist and Desserts: Party Bitz and Pieces / Coordinator: Kelly Torralba