Playing tea party and dress up are always such fun things for little girls to do and they definitely make for an adorable and dainty party theme. Luckily for Dr. Aivee Teo’s little girl Keli, she got to do just that for her birthday party–but on a much grander scale! Complete with four stylish outfits, gorgeous flowers, and delicious treats for everyone, Keli’s tea party looks like a blast! Scroll down and see for yourself with these photos by Nice Print Photography.
What we’re digging:
- The floral arrangements around the venue look so beautiful! With flowers in the lightest shades of pink, yellow, and periwinkle, these lovely decorations were definitely a graceful way to tie the theme and pastel motif together.
- And the large pastel pink teapot overflowing with pink and yellow roses and carnations was such a creative piece!
- Keli’s party guests also got to get their glam on with the super fun hair-and-makeup station. We so sure everyone looked cute and stylish with their new dos!
- Even the seating for Keli’s guests was glammed up! There were colorful chairs, plush-looking pink ottomans and couches, and cushioned seats, each with a bright pink “K” for Keli. So fancy!
- The giant floral and pastel colored lampshades over the chandeliers was also a unique way of completing the tea party look. It surely made the venue look that much more grand!
Photographer and Videographer: Nice Print Photography / Venue and Food: Shangri-la at the Fort / Coordinator: Teena Barretto / Event Stylists: Gideon Hermosa and Barbie Pardo-Tiangco / Cake: Honey Glaze Cakes / Dessert Bar: Heny Sison / Souvenirs: InstaMUG