When life gives you lemons, make a lemon themed birthday party! Take one look at this party and you’ll spot a lemon in every corner–from the ceiling decorations right down to the chairs! And with the adorable Tuscan and Mediterranean details here and there, Harper surely celebrated her first birthday with a room full of freshness and bright colors. It was all about lemons and fun that day! Check out what the main squeeze is all about through these photos by Cocoon Studio!
What we’re digging:
- Lemons, lemons, lemons everywhere!
- The details of the cake were breathtaking, thanks to the detailed lemons painted onto it and the beautiful designs made to look like Mediterranean patterned tiles.
- Instead of the usual flower centerpieces, each table stayed true to the theme and had mini lemon trees to complete the look.
- For the party activity, Harper’s guests got to put together little fish bowls with real fish in them to bring home!
- Have you seen the giveaways? They were adorable little lemon chairs and potted succulents so that Harper’s guests could take the love of nature from the party home with them.
Photographer: Cocoon Studio / Venue and Reception Venue: Blue Leaf Cosmopolitan / Event Stylist: Sugar and Sunbeams/ Cake Baker: Sweet Creations/ Catering and Dessert: Bizu/ Invitations & Stationery: Global Invitations/ Entertainment: Clowning Around Manila/ Giveaways: Handicrafts Atbp. Succulents PH/ Planner or Coordinator: Planners Plus Events Co/ Kiddie Activity: The Party Project