The day has come that Andrei celebrates his classic Filipino fiesta birthday party and everyone is stocked! From sari-sari stores, kakanin, pabitin, and tinikling, Andrei’s truly captured the essence of fiesta spirit! Who wouldn’t love to celebrate our very own Filipino fiesta? We’re doing it the traditional way and we’re giving ourselves a classic birthday party with Sofie’s Studio Photography!
What we’re digging:
- Pabili po! Andrei’s got his own sari-sari store! He’s got 90’s kid snacks and some party goodies!
- Who wouldn’t march along with Andrei’s own marching band? Check out that baton!
- All that kakanin is making me hungry! Classic favorites!
- Do you hear the sound of bamboos hitting? It’s tinikling time!
- Perfect for those who are competitive: Sabitan! Reach up high!!
Photographer: Sofie’s Studio Photography / Venue: Espacio Events’ Place / Event Stylist: Party Bitz & Pieces / Cake Baker: Nectar and Frosting / Catering: Chicken Sarap, Annie Catering / Desserts: Buffet of Sweets by Ananta / Entertainment: Filipiniana Dancers, Arjay Bubble Show, Malabon Banda Cuatro, Mifer the Magician, Abe Golden Show, Alab Poi Led Dancers / Host: Ruf the Voice Artist / Lights and Sounds: LEX Audio